RS900 High-sensitivity Handheld Metal Detector
RS900 Handheld Metal Detector has unmatched performance bringing ultra high sensitivity, excellent material discrimination and extreme stability. The light weight ergonomic design provides hours of comfortable use without risk of fatigue or injury.
RS900 is ideal for detecting concealed weapons, detonators, small metal objects on/in a suspect. The RS900 leads the industry in parcel/package and baggage inspection.
RS900 is widely used in airports, seaports, prisons, embassies, court houses, public buildings, museums, gymnasiums, factories and anywhere else where security is a priority.
- Downloadable app allows the operator to connect to the scanner via Bluetooth and review detection records and system log information
- Three selectable alarm modes including audio, visual and vibration
- Digital noise filtering with high anti-interference ability and high accuracy
- Custom designed antenna for increased sensitivity and consistent results
- User controlled sensitivity selection customizable to the threat environment. Select between high, medium and low setting to detect objects as small as a pin, razor blade or other small contraband.
- Over 40 hours (typical use) of use on a single battery. Designed to use standard 9V alkaline batteries so you can swap out batteries and get back to work without downtime for charging.
- Ergonomic design and comfortable grip allows hours of operation without fatigue or injury
- Built tough with an IP31 enclosure rating
SpecificationDetector dimension: 372mm x 28mm x 63mm
Package dimension: 410mm x 108mm x 92mm
Total Weight: 360g (including battery)
Power: 9V alkaline battery or NiMH rechargeable battery
Operating temperature: - 15 ℃ to + 70 ℃
Humidity: 0 ~ 95% no condensation
Note: Due to logistics/transportation regulations, batteries are not included in the standard configuration of this product.
Click HERE to get Product list brochure.