Logicube|Falcon®-NEO Forensic Imager
Livraison calculée à la caisse.
We can support the full Logicube Product Line, but ship to Hong Kong only.
Falcon®-NEO achieves imaging speeds surpassing 50GB/min imaging speed*. Efficient and secure digital evidence collection is accomplished with a feature-set that provides sophisticated functionality with a goal to shorten acquisition time. Designed to meet future technological advances in digital forensics, the Falcon-NEO sets new standards in forensic imaging technology.
- Extreme speed, imaging at surpassing 50GB/min*. Clone PCIe to PCIe at speeds over 90GB/min.
- Image directly to/from Thunderbolt™ 3/USB-C external storage enclosures with an optional I/O card.
- Image & verify from up to 5 source to up to 9 destination drives for ultra-efficient imaging.
- Concurrent Image+Verify feature. Verification starts shortly after imaging process begins, significantly reducing the image plus verification process time.
- Image to/from Fibre Channel drives and enclosures with the optional Fibre Channel Module.
- Recognize source drives and partitions that are possibly encrypted.
- Cloud storage acquisition software renewable option provides convenient capture of OneDrive, Google Drive, and Dropbox files.
- Capture from mobile devices including Apple® iPhones, iPads, Android phones and tablets with an optional renewable software package.
- Secure Erase NVMe SSDs.
- File Browser/write-blocked drive preview feature provides logical access to drives and network repositories connected to Falcon-NEO. View contents of dd, e01, ex01, and dmg image files created by Falcon-NEO.
- Secure sensitive evidence data with whole disk, open standard, drive encryption using the NIST recommended XTS-AES-256 cipher mode, decrypt using Falcon-NEO or Veracrypt.
- Logical Imaging feature creates a logical image using pre-set, custom filters, file signature files and keyword search to capture only specific files needed.
- Image to/from a network location using two 10GbE connections for fast network imaging performance and to minimize bottlenecks.
- Image from a laptop using our iSCSI boot client or from a Mac®computer using Target Disk Mode without removing the hard drive.
- Multi-task. Perform image, wipe, hash tasks simultaneously. Little or no speed degradation when imaging from three sources to three destinations.
- Network Traffic Capture. Capture network traffic, VOIP, internet activity.