REI|ANDRE™|Deluxe Near-field Transmission Detection
Frais de port calculés à l'étape de paiement.
- HISTOGRAM DISPLAY: The ANDRE features a signal strength histogram displaying RF levels over user-selected time intervals ranging from 5 seconds to 24 hours. Observe differences between digital, analog, and burst signals and set alert thresholds with audio and haptic feedback.
- ZOOM VIEW: In zoom mode, only a 30 dB segment of the histogram is displayed. This reduced scale enables users to easily see small changes in RF signal activity.
- SIGNAL INFORMATION AND BAND DETAILS: The ANDRE frequency counter automatically generates a signal list from the strongest signals. Signal frequencies are listed beginning with the strongest signal, and can be designated as threatening, friendly, or unknown. Double-tapping a signal provides more details including band classification information.
- AUDIO MODE: The ANDRE can demodulate and playback live analog audio. Ten second audio files can be recorded, stored, and played back. The live audio screen displays a bar graph showing received signal strength.
- DATA LOGGING (Deluxe feature): This new software feature provides histogram data for downloading to a PC and viewing on the ANDRE Data Viewer. Captured information includes time/date, signal amplitude, user settings, probes, chart duration and detailed frequency band information.
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Counter Surveillance
- Broadband Detection
- Near-field Transmission Detection
- Intelligence Protection
- Executive Protection
- Eavesdropping Detection
- Surveillance Equipment Detection
- Electronic Surveillance Detection