Milipol Paris is the leading event dedicated to homeland security and safety. The 22nd edition will be held on 19-22 October 2021 at Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre. In 2019, the event welcomed 1,089 exhibitors, 31,185 visitors from 156 countries and 167 official delegations.
The event is organised under the auspices of the French Ministry of Interiorin partnership with several governmental bodies.
The Milipol brand is the property of GIE Milipol, which includes the likes of CIVIPOL, Thales, Visiom and Protecop. The President of Milipol is also the CEO of CIVIPOL.
For many decades Milipol Paris has enjoyed a worldwide status as the leading event dedicated to the security profession. It provides the perfect forum for presenting the latest technological innovations in the area, effectively meeting the needs of the sector as a whole and also addressing current threats and dangers.
Milipol Paris owes its reputation to the consummate professionalism of its participants, its firmly international set-up (68% of exhibitors and 48% of visitors come from abroad), as well as to the quality and amount of innovative solutions on display. The event covers all areas of homeland security:
- Data protection - Information and Communication systems
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safety
- Security of financial systems
- Prison security
- Oil and gas sector
- The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Private Security